ICU at Home
Our ICU at Home services are driven by a critical care team comprising an Intensivist, ICU Nurses, Respiratory Therapist, Physiotherapist and others. They are extremely competent in handling chronically ill patients who need continuous close monitoring and nursing care, employing high-end medical equipment.
Our team is highly competent to handle a range of services that require clinical expertise. That include specialty nursing, care of patients who require BIPAP/CPAP support, ventilator support, tracheostomy care, post-surgical care, stroke care, end of life care and more.
- ICU at home is less than 50% of the hospital ICU cost.
- Negates the possibility of hospital acquired infections.
- Patients recover faster in the comfort of their home.
- Based on the severity of the patient’s condition, services are customized as per the care plan advised by the Specialist.
- You can choose the packages convenient to you based on the patient’s condition.
Who will benefit
- Patients who are dependent on medical equipment that should be handled only by healthcare professionals
- Elderly people and patients who are terminally ill and need nursing support for monitoring their health status and administration of medications
- Cancer patients receiving treatment needing continuous support of ICU nurses
- Patients who have undergone the tracheostomy procedure and need nursing care