1- ARE HOME HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS QUALIFIED?
- The MED-ON-WHEELS team comprises of a team of certified and experienced professionals
- Specialist Doctor
- Family Doctors
- Nurses – M.Sc. (Nursing), B.Sc. (Nursing) and G.N.M.
- Home Health Aides (Trained Bedside Attendants) – Multipurpose health workers and certified bedside attendants
- Physical Therapist
2- IS CARE AT HOME WELL EQUIPPED TO DELIVER SERVICES?
- All home healthcare professionals are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to deliver MED-ON-WHEELS services.
3- IS MY PERSONAL AND MEDICAL INFORMATION WITH CARE AT HOME KEPT CONFIDENTIAL?
- MED-ON-WHEELS recognizes the need to keep the patient’s information confidential.
- MED-ON-WHEELS is Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliant and uses industry best standards for data privacy, back-up and recovery.
4- HOW DOES CARE AT HOME ENSURE MY FAMILY'S SECURITY AND PRIVACY DURING HOME VISITS?
- As part of our security policy:
- All Home Health Aides are subjected to background checks and antecedent verification.
- MED-ON-WHEELS security protocols ensure ongoing monitoring of home visits.
- Any security/privacy breach can be reported using email@example.com
- Patients will have complete transparency regarding the identity of our visiting healthcare personnel.
5- WILL THIS SERVICE BE CUSTOMIZED TO MY NEEDS?
- MED-ON-WHEELS healthcare professionals will visit the patient and conduct a thorough assessment before formulating a customized care plan.
6- HOW DO YOU MAINTAIN THE QUALITY OF NURSING SERVICES?
- MED-ON-WHEELS ensures safety and hygiene for patients with well-defined clinical protocols, at par with hospital industry standards.
- Our services are driven by robust protocol-based treatment modalities to offer standardized care.
- We also conduct regular audits, which include sharing the patient’s daily assessment reports with the supervising doctor so that timely intervention can be undertaken, if required.
- Weekly tele/video audits, monthly on-site audits and evaluation of home visit report by internal medical audit clinical team to ensure seamless continuity of care.
- If staff is in any doubts when at bed side they are instructed to contact / inform the doctor in charge of that patient.